Fall TA Orientation
The TA Orientation is mandatory for all first-time undergraduate and graduate teaching assistants of the Krieger School of Arts & Sciences and the Whiting School of Engineering and will be held in August 2022. Check back for specific dates/details.
Coming Summer 2022
CER has worked with the GRO to ensure its members are informed of all changes to the TA Training program. CER has met with the GRO board to discuss items to go into a TA Training section of the Graduate Student Portal. The GRO website links to the CER website, which in turn, links to TA Training. The GRO also distributes TA training-related information through its list-serv.
In addition to the facilitators who will present the synchronous and asynchronous sessions, we would like to acknowledge the internal team who worked to convert this in-person institute to an online format in response to the COVID-19 campus restrictions.
- Allon Brann, Teacher Support Specialist, Teaching Academy
- Kelly Clark, Associate Director, Teaching Academy
- Lacey Henry, Events Coordinator, Center for Educational Resources / Teaching Academy
- Michael McCreary, Graduate Student, Humanities
- Michael J. Reese, Jr., Associate Dean of University Libraries and Director, Center for Educational Resources
- Richard Shingles, Lecturer, Biology; Director, Teaching Institute; and Pedagogy and Curriculum Design Specialist, Center for Educational Resources