The Teaching Academy, firstname.lastname@example.org, serves as an exceptional graduate and post-doctoral fellow professional development program. Our mission is twofold: to support the learning experiences for undergraduates by training graduate student teachers; and to prepare graduate students so they may thrive in higher education as academic professionals once they graduate.
The Teaching Academy is physically located in the Center for Educational Resources (CER) in the Garrett Room of the Milton S. Eisenhower Library on the Homewood campus. How to find us: http://cer.jhu.edu/contact
While our physical office is located on the Homewood Campus, please know that the Program Manager, Kelly Clark, is always available to meet in person at a location convienent to you or to connect via Zoom.
Stay connected to the Teaching Academy @JHUTeachAcad!
Kelly Clark, Teaching Academy Program Manager
BA, Biology and Leadership Studies, University of Richmond
MS, Education, Johns Hopkins University
- Teaching development training and mentoring for graduate students and post-doctoral fellows
- Consultations on resources, programs and job prospecting for future faculty preparation
- Teaches and mentors Teaching-as-Research Fellows
- Provides teaching internships with area college and university partners
- Co-administrative lead for the Center for the Integration of Research, Teaching and Learning
Teaching Institutes Director
Teacher Support Specialist
Krieger School of Arts and Sciences
Collaborative Teaching Fellows Coordinator