- SharePoint Progress Tracker
- Memorandum of Understanding: Faculty Research Advisor – Student Advisee Agreement Form
Students must consult with their faculty research advisers to secure their agreement to the student’s participation in the PFF Teaching Academy certificate track program.
- Memorandum of Understanding: Mentor – Mentee Agreement Form
This form helps students to discuss and formulate an agreement with their teaching mentor, required for Phase III.
- Evidence of Participation Form
The purpose of this form is to verify a student’s participation in a Phase I, II or III PFF Teaching Academy activity.
- Classroom Observation Series Form
The purpose of this form is to support the mentor in their teaching observations and to provide constructive feedback to their mentee.
- Faculty Interest Form
The purpose of this form is to enable faculty to express their interest in participating in the Teaching Academy.